Of Course these were some very strong words imprinted in our brains by the One the Only: Carrie Bradshaw!


Tuesday 29 March 2011

I Swear On CHANEL!

Of Course these were some very strong words imprinted in our brains by the One the Only: Carrie Bradshaw.  


So with that said, everything I write in my Blog is based on my opinion and I will do my best to tell it like it is... Which with my personality won't be to hard.  Honesty is the key Good or Bad I will be Sharing the Truth as I see it! 


I will be blogging on everything: 
From My Life Personal And Others
Celebrities and Their Lives
Food/Cooking
Wine
Fashion & Shoes Of Course!!!
Accessories/Purses/Bags/Jewelry 
Home Decor
Flowers
Products
Local Businesses 
TV/Movies/Music
Travel
Cars
Dogs/Pets
Beauty/Aesthetics
Etc...


So in one word it's a "Lifestyle" based blog.


This Blog is in it's first stages and will be transforming and changing all the time. 
And if you like become a Follower.






"I Swear On CHANEL"

No comments:

Post a Comment