5 ways to get that tan...if you live in BC the best way to get that O'Natural tan is check out:
Sunwing.ca and book a flight out of here ASAP.
Or if that isn't feasible head to the nearest Drug Store and purchase a self tanner, now I could test them all for you but I'm gonna be honest I go for price...It's a self tanner they all do the same thing. The difference is smell, now the Life brand from Shoppers "Stinks" Literally...Pass!
Also the Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer is a good go to product to gradually get colour.
|Loreal Sublime Bronze has always been my go to self tanner|
Price is around $10-$14 at Shoppers Drug Mart
If your still into tanning beds then go for it. I do every Spring for 4-5 / 10-15min sessions. It's all about the base.
- Check out the new Bella Sol Tanning & Spa Salon in the Royal Oak Shopping Centre.
-Also Bella Sol specializes in UV-Free Airbrushing as well!
So if your just not into the sun damage that regular tanning/tanning beds cause over time then there is a safe option for that glow.
Sun Mist UV-Free Airbrushing is the go to option if your into spray tanning...even if your unsure it's worth a try!
Of course everything comes @ a price...but this one's worth it :)
|RevitaGlow offers a luxury airbrush tanning service that comes directly to your desired location. We bring this luxury service to your home, office or any location you wish. We are dedicated to making sure you stay beautiful and bronzed all year long with your custom colour from RevitaGlow!|
Our spa formula is infused with antioxidants for antiaging benefits along with skin firming and moisturizing properties. Your skin is not only getting a healthy glow, but a luxurious body treatment as well. Our airbrush tan contains the highest quality and purest ingredients found worldwide.
|Remember...They Come To You, This is Worth It!!!|
By Appointment:778-768-GLOW(4569) or: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Check out Brun Body Bar on Government St
- They specialize in the Sun Mist UV-Free Airbrushing
- 1 Full Body Session is $51
- It lasts 6 -10 days
- We can manipulate color tones from a sun kissed glow to a dark tan
- A technician applies the solution through an airbrush gun.
- The solution is an Aloe Vera base combined with an active ingredient DHA.
- DHA is derived from sugar cane. DHA reacts with the proteins of the skin and turns it brown.
- The appointment takes approximately 30 minutes.
- There is a some what delicate period for the first 6 hours while it is developing. So that means no water contact, no rubbing and no sweating!
Also a very safe way to get that beachy glow is to use my go to product's perfect for illuminating your arms, shoulders, decolletage and legs... I wouldn't recommend for use on your Face as it is Shimmery.
But instead you could use a Tinted Moisturize for your face...Jean-michel :))
- Sephora: Beach Glow Melted Body Butter $35... also comes with a Beach Glow Shimmer Oil Spray
- Laura Mercier: Body Bronzing Makeup $38
They are a little pricey but are so worth it. Tip: mix a little in with some of your regular body lotion
so the product last's longer.
Both purchased @ Sephora. These three products smell amazing and wash off.
So what are you waiting for Tick-Tock get on it :))