Of Course these were some very strong words imprinted in our brains by the One the Only: Carrie Bradshaw!


Tuesday 31 May 2011

"Summer Sandals"


                                                     Summer Sandals



>The one thing I am looking forward to the most this summer is to put my "Hunter Rain Boots" away and put my pretty pedicured toes into a great pair of sandals...ok a few great pairs of sandals, you definitely need more then one pair and in different colours.  Also with some of the prices you can pick up these fashionable footwear at it's easy to have a few pairs and not break the bank doing it!


Gladiator Sandals have been around for sometime time now but they aren't going anywhere...they will still be popular in years to come.


...And one place I like to shop for these sandals is a little online website called "Go Jane"! I know I did it I let the cat out of the bag, as if many of you don't already know about this site...but if your unfamiliar with it I'll let you know that they have great trendy shoes at great prices especially when you don't need to go broke to have trendy summer sandals.

$19.40
Go Jane.com

$18.50
Go Jane.com

> But of course if you want something a little more pricier, there is my go to lady "Tory Burch"


Miller 2 Sandal
$225.00
toryburch.com
Metallic Square Miller Sandal
$195.00
toryburch.com
Flip Flops
$45
toryburch.com

>And of course I can't forget "CHANEL"their line of jelly sandals are a fun way of wearing something that is fashionable and cute.


Katy Perry
Wearing Chanel Sandals


>Also Katy Perry was spotted in these "Steve Madden Sandals"




Steve Madden Boogle Taupe Suede Gladiator Sandal
stevemadden.com


>So book a pedi appointment and then get your feet into some sandals!




3 comments:

  1. Where can I get hold of the Chanel jelly sandals? I neeeeed them so bad! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Amy

      I know I love those sandals. The only place I can think of is online...It might be the easiest place to find these Chanel Sandals. Good Luck :) Places like Barney's may carry these as well I'm sure.

      Delete
    2. www.Thehouzeofbling.com

      Delete