Of Course these were some very strong words imprinted in our brains by the One the Only: Carrie Bradshaw!


Thursday 19 May 2011

"Swimsuit Heaven"

                               Bikini, Monokini, One Piece,Tankini

Really anything is a go when it comes to wearing a bathing suit and wearing one your comfortable in…If any of you know me, you know I have a slight obsession with Bikini’s, I lost count a long time ago and I have a love for every single suit I own, they really are a happy pill, they instantly make me smile…That is if they’re not making me feel “fat”…And yes we all have our own issues  (Were Women…Remember?) But Regardless I’m rocking these bathing suits and so should you!

Trends        :Animal Print
                    : Fringe
                    : Ruffles
                    : Nautical
                    : Monokinis 


Victoria's Secret: Miraculous Multi Way Push Up Bandeau Top
Our bombshell of a bra, now in a bikini top. Special padding lifts you up and out, instantly adding up to two full cup sizes for maximum cleavage and fullness.
Bandeau Top-$62
Bottoms-$30
L*Space Orange Fringe
singer22.com
$139.00
Bendita Porcelana
Ruffle
$223
theorchidboutique.com

Nautical Victoria's Secret
Top-$34
String Bottoms-$20
You can always change up the cut of the bottoms and colour with Victoria  Secret's 
The "Audrina" Black Bikini
$122
theorchidboutique.com
 L*Space Fringe Monokini
$122
theorchidboutique.com
O-Ring Monokini
Forever21.com
$19.80
More Trends : Retro
                        : Tribal
Retro Hibiscus Bikini
Top- $10.80
Bottoms- $12.80
Forever21.com

Tribal Bandeau Bikini
Top- $10.80
Bottoms- $9.80
Forever21.com
I hope these put you in the mood for some online Bikini shopping!!! I know it has me :)

Singer22.com
The Orchid Boutique.com
Victoria's Secret.com
Forever21.com
 
Don't let the worry of what size to get it's pretty easy just look at a bikini you already own and go with that size if your bigger on top or smaller on bottom or vice versa...they sell the tops and bottoms separately so you can mix and match!

Have no fear!!!

I Swear On Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment